- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – Normally Aspirated – [Includes: R&I Air Conditioning Drive Belt.] – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
- CHECKED AND TOPPED FLUIDS. SET TIRE PRESSURE TO 35 PSI.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- INCLUDES RESETTING MAINTENANCE LIGHTS
- INSPECTED ALL POINTS ON SAFETY AND MAINTENANCE LIST AS APPLICABLE AND FOUND:
BRANDON L. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/14/2020